Pop quiz: Judy Blume’s Forever.
1. Katherine and Michael’s first encounter centers around this 70s-themed entity:
A. Pet rock
2. Michael claims to only use:
A. Trojan Magnums
B. Dove soap
C. Marijuana occasionally
D. Breck shampoo
3. Erica is accepted into which of the following schools:
C. Mount Holyoke
4. Katherine utters the phrase “It felt so good I didn’t ever want to stop. Until I came” about which of the following:
C. Digital stimulation
5. Michael and Katherine go on this type of vacation with his Aunt and Uncle:
C. Habitat for Humanity
6. Michael’s ”member” is named:
7. Artie attempts to commit suicide by:
A. Hanging himself from a shower rod
C. Jumping off of a roof
8. Katherine and Michael experience which of the following:
A. Simultaneous orgasm
B. Bad acid trip
C. Kama Sutra positions 9, 17 and 50
D. Oil crisis of 1973
9. Post-coitus, Katherine kisses the ______________.
A. unfortunately chosen “Mexican sun” tattoo on Michael’s back
B. mole on the side of Michael’s face
C. scar on Michael’s hand
10. Theo, who (spoiler) ultimately steals Katherine’s heart is a ____________ instructor at camp.
11. A predominant theme of this text is thus: Once you have sex you can’t just go back to _____________.
A. Your parents house
C. Holding hands
D. Cheap shoes
Note: If you are a woman born between 1965 and 1985, and you don’t know that Michael’s member is named Ralph, you might be Amish.